This course has been designed specifically for school staff who are responsible for uploading and managing exam results at KS4 in Analytics.
The course will include:
• Preparing your Analytics system prior to uploading results
• How to manage banked results
• How to deal with grades for ad-hoc qualifications
• Ensuring the Data Collaboration is set up
• Uploading results and publishing reports
• Adding missing results and editing incorrect results
Please note this course does assume delegates have some prior knowledge of Sisra Analytics and will not cover the basics of administering the system. Please see the attached agenda for further information. This course will not cover KS5 or the set-up and administration of Sisra Analytics.
We have a strict policy concerning numbers of delegates on each course. A place must be booked for each delegate, agreeing to the terms and conditions. Please do not invite other colleagues to the training; we will send individual invites to each delegate. Please do not forward the meeting link as you will be charged for an additional attendee. If you need to transfer your place to someone else within school, please let us know by email.
Please ensure that you have the Sisra Analytics Add-In installed on the computer you will be using for the training.