This webinar is designed for class teachers or those with an equivalent role responsible for analysing data. The webinar will cover an introduction to the KS3/4 reports, how to use the reports to view a list of students in your class and the key reports and functionality to help you with class and student analysis. The session will include:
- Comparing data for students within a cohort
- Using the Tracker reports
- Identifying students Above, On and Below expectation
- Viewing the number of students achieving each grade
- Viewing the performance of groups
- Viewing Attitude to Learning judgements
Please note we have a strict policy concerning numbers of delegates on each course. A place must be booked for each delegate, agreeing to the terms and conditions. Please do not invite other colleagues to the training; we will send individual invites to each delegate. Please do not forward the meeting link as you will be charged for an additional attendee. If you need to transfer your place to someone else within school, please let us know by email.