The session will explain the role of the investigating officer at each stage of the process, up to and including at a disciplinary hearing and provide detailed guidance on each element of the investigation.
At the end of the session participants will understand:
- the role and responsibilities of investigating officers
- how to conduct a fair, objective and robust investigation
- how to gather and assess evidence
- how to formulate and present disciplinary report
- the HR resources and support available to assist with investigations
This is a face to face course with delegate participant and is held at Boundary House, Juniper's Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex