Managing Employee Exits and Terminations Please Note: This is a webinar/event for Education HR
Approximately 120 minutes.
£115 + VAT per delegate
[Select Another Course]
This training session will explain the legal context for ending the employment relationship, including the fair reasons for dismissal, type of unfair dismissal, mutual terminations and managing risk.
The session will cover:
- The 5 fairs reason for dismissal
- Unfair, wrongful and constructive dismissal
- Employment Tribunal procedures, claims and remedies
- The concept of reasonableness and risk management
At the end of the briefing delegates will;
- Understand what constitutes fair and unfair dismissal;
- Understand how to manage risks in terminating employment, including the use of Settlement Agreements;
- Understand the legal claims that can be brought and the implications;
- Be aware of the resources and support available.
We apologise but there are no future dates currently planned for this event.