Grievances can be challenging to resolve and take careful management. This training session will explain the legal context and procedural steps required to deal with grievances in the workplace and equip delegates with the confidence to manage these difficult workplace disputes.
This session will focus on:
- Minimizing and managing workplace disputes
- The informal and formal grievance procedure
- Roles and responsibilities
At the end of the training delegates will;
- Understand the common causes of grievances and how these might be avoided
- Know how to manage disputes informally;
- Understand the implications of formal processes and how to manage these;
- Be aware of the resources and support available.