This training session will explain how to set and monitor expectations of good conduct for school employees. In the event that these expectations are not met, this course will explain the legal and procedural steps required to deal with misconduct issues in the workplace. Whether minor or more serous in nature. This course is ideal for those who are new to leadership or HR in a school and wish to consolidate their knowledge in this important area.
The two-hour session will focus on
- Minimising workplace misconduct issues;
- The informal and formal procedures for dealing with misconduct;
- Roles and responsibilities when implementing these procedures.
At the end of the briefing delegates will;
- Know how to set standards of good conduct;
- Understand how to manage informal and formal procedures; and
- Be aware of the resources and support available.